Today I started learning the official documentation of Twig, the template engine for PHP.
For the next to weeks I'll study for the TW1CE | TWIG Certification of SensioLabs.
This is the full program:
It's a 1-hour exam of 45 questions targeted at designers and divided into 16 topics as follow:
- Basic Concepts: basic Twig concepts, Twig syntax, escaping.
- Variables and Expressions: defining variables, accessing simple and complex variables, expressions.
- Filters: built-in Twig filters and their parameters, chaining filters, alternative filter syntax.
- Functions: built-in Twig functions and their arguments.
- Tests: built-in Twig tests, combining tests and conditional expressions.
- Operators: built-in Twig operators, combining operators.
- Control Structures: loops, conditionals, combining loops and conditionals.
- Template Reuse: basic and multi-level inheritance, including template fragments, embedding templates.
The price of the voucher is about 149 euros.